Irish Dreads

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Dreadlocks Ireland

So Friday I got a bus from Waterford to Dublin to do 3 peoples dreads in 24hrs and then get the bus back.. On the bus I bumped into an old dread friend Lydia and we agreed to do work on each others hair before she moves to Dublin.. So all going well that will be in the next month..

So I got off the bus and said goodbye to Lydia, jumped on the Luas and headed on over to Gina and Hemants house.. Gina has a load of dreads on the back of her head that havent been touched in over a year so we got to work after a little food.

Hung out for a hour or 2 after the dreads were finished and then bedded down.
The following morning I tackled Jans 75 - 80 or so dreads.. they took the best part of the day, but somewhere near the start I fixed up 3 dreads for a girl called Mariana whos been in Ireland only a few short months.. then I got back into Jans head..

I drank my weight in Chai Tea and ate loads of lovely Indian food!
Doing Dreadlocks anywhere in Ireland is always a pleasure.. and so is meeting new people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment